Thursday, October 30, 2008

Three Divas Appear in my SDA Article



After being insired by Susan Osborne's article in Art Doll Quarterly this year, I took her mixed media dolls a little further and created the three divas! If you recall the divas were shown at the East of the River Show at the Honfluer Gallery in August of this year. I was invited by Soft Dolls & Animals Magazine to write an article so I wrote one about how I created these gorgeous girls on canvas. Check out page 17 of the January 2009 issue of Soft Dolls & Animals on the newsstand now! To see the Three Divas check out my July and August postings of this blog!

By the way- Susan Osborne sent me an e-mail stating that she was honored that I was inspired by her spring Art Doll Quarterly magazine article on Mixed Media dolls.

No comments: