Monday, December 29, 2008

Television Debut on PGAA Cable Show

Well folks, I am now preparing for my first television debut on the Prince George's County Artists Association (PGAA) Cable TV show. This Saturday, January 3rd I will be taping a segment called "Three Dimensional Artists" where I will share several of my dolls and artwork. The show will be aired on cable TV in Prince George's County during the month of January.

The panel of PGAA member artists that will be interviewed include:

Panelists:
Sharon Keyser-Jackson, fiber artist
Cynthia York, quilter
Yours Truly, doll maker

The moderators of the show include PGAA President Zenobia Rickford, George Tuggle and Alita Irby.

I live in the District of Columbia so I will be unable to see the program. However,if you live in Prince George's County, Maryland, check your local listings for the airtime and shoot me an e-mail at sways@sankofastudio.com and let me know what you thought of the show.

No comments: