Monday, August 9, 2010

Art and Beauty of Cozumel Mexico: Inspiration!


Yummy Mexican fabrics I brought home from Cozumel


Mexican Market Place in Cozumel


The beauty of the people in Cozumel was colorful!


I thought the colors and inspiration of these Corona Bottles at a Tequila tasting facility in Cozumel was interestingly amazing!



Beautiful Native Mexican Artwork inside the Discover Mexico Theme park and Museum



Beautiful Native Mexican Artwork inside the Discover Mexico Theme park and Museum



Beautiful Native Mexican Artwork inside the Discover Mexico Theme park and Museum



A Fiber Art piece inside the Discover Mexico Theme Park and Museum




A Fiber Art piece inside the Discover Mexico Theme Park and Museum



Native Mexican Masks inside the Discover Mexico Theme Park and Museum


Outside the Discover Mexico Theme Park and Museum in Cozumel, Mexico

I was off traveling again! This time I took a cruise with my husband in July to the West Caribbean and went to Cozumel, Mexico. Cozumel is about 50 miles off the coast of Mexico near Cancun!

Upon disembarking from our cruise ship we traveled on an organized tour of many of the sights of the island. Some of the artistic highlights I am sharing here above. I truly enjoyed the beautiful colors and interpretations of art shown at the Discover Mexico Theme park and Museum. In addition, some of the colors and artful inspirations found throughout the island.

As always I plan to incorporate this into my doll making and mixed media work. Enjoy!

2 comments:

paperpest said...

I love the colors and the imagination of the Mexican artwork.

Unknown said...

Great Job!!!! Great ART!! The best of Cozumel! http://www.hoteltraveltour.com/mexico/cozumel-quintana-roo.html