Thursday, July 9, 2009

Interview with Joose Unleashed!



Hello All I apologize this was last minute, I was interviewed last night on Joose Unleashed, an Artist internet radio show, check out the interview here.

"Episode 17 is an interview with Sherry B. Ways who crafts Sancofa Dolls. Sherry Burton-Ways, a Wahington, DC-based designer and doll artist whose creations have a direct line to the soul. Born in the "City of Brotherly Love" and raised in upstate New York, Burton-Ways began working on clothed dolls in 2005, after participating in a workshop with notable textile artist Francine Haskins. Join us a we talk with Sherry about her unique creations".

Learn more about me and what inspires my art. Many thanks to the ladies from Joose Unleashed for providing me an opportunity.

No comments: