Saturday, January 16, 2010

Haiti: Contribute to Those Charities That Will DIRECTLY Impact Conditions There



I apologize that it has taken me a few days to blog about this important issue. It has been on my mind and I am taking my time to determine what words I want to say about it. I think as artists we have a responsibility to inform the world of needs and trouble and to communicate not only to ourselves but to a higher power.

I am troubled by what happened last week and feel like I need to create a healing doll to help me understand and recover from this horrible tragedy. I ask my fellow bloggers and readers to consider contributing your money, time, or energy to whatever mission or charity that will directly impact the conditions in Haiti.

Thank you!

1 comment:

paperpest said...

I donated to Partners in Health which has been in Haiti for twenty years.
http://www.standwithhaiti.org/haiti