Monday, October 5, 2009

Creating A Dream Box!






My sister Sharon suggested that I take Jennifer Lee's Dream Box workshop that took place at Kim Wilson of Tranquil Space's home this past friday evening. I truly enjoyed myself.

The purpose was to create a box collage of your dreams. Words and encouraging messages to help you pursue your future goals. Kim Wilson was a wonderful host offering some of the best apple cider that I ever tasted!

Jennifer, a creative coach, came in from California and was in town for a Creative Entrepreneur conference. She was lovely.

We all sat on the floor of Kim's condo in Dupont Circle with lots of magazines, modge podge glue, our boxes and great conversation!

However, the big hit was Kim's cat (see pics)- he was all over the place and dared anyone to try to pet him LOL!

I created my dream box to focus on improving who I am mentally, spiritually and physically. See my box above.

The other creative people there were fabulous and it was a true growth experience for me.

Thank you Jennifer, Sharon, Kim and all the others for a creatively good time!

2 comments:

jennifer lee said...

Hi Sherry! I loved meeting you and seeing you and Sharon have so many laughs together. I'm glad you enjoyed the workshop and making your first dream box. May all that you envision come true :)

Melinda said...

love this idea of a dream box!